- Does anyone know a good jazz band in Edinburgh that I could hire for an event? Please RT 20 hours ago
- Went for a run earlier, felt like a sluggish whale, need to step it up 1 day ago
- RT @ScotlandTonight: It's a Heart of Midlothian FC special on #scotnight tonight as the club applies to go into administration. What next f… 1 day ago
- RT @maggiesedinburg: Pls RT- £2,400 funds a day @maggiesedinburg.U can make sure that we stay open another day by #SponsoraDay shona.langla… 1 day ago
- Abseil time! 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Search my Blog
- I am running again!
- Homemade Energy Bars
- What is a Fundraiser
- Motivational Speaking
- Coping with Extreme Heat & Dehydration
- ASICS Gel Cumulus 13 – REVIEW
- Guest Blog – David Haas – Fitness Fun with Cancer
- Steve Jobs Stanford Commencment Speech 2005
- 50 marathons in 56 days VIDEO
- Getting Started Running
ULTRAmarathon Running Store
Category Archives: Video diary
I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today … Continue reading
I don’t really need to say anything about this, just watch it and share it around please
A few weeks ago I gave a presentation at the Jog Scotland conference as part of the Scottish Athletics awards evening. I presented this with Bryn Williams of my charity Wobbly Williams Here is a video from that day And … Continue reading
Distance was 129.2 mile and I’ve just been told that I am 16th in the world for overall distance (even ahead of Dean Karnazes) http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/treadmill.html Thanks to Cut Mustard TV for making the film!
This is 6 years old but still as moving and relevent as it was in 2005. Unfortunately Steve Jobs is still suffering from ill health, I wish him a full recovery.
This is Mark’s Story
Health & Fitness – It could just change your life…….