- RT @MaggiesCentres: Our centres are seeing people face-to-face, mainly by appointment, but if you are visiting the hospital anyway please… 1 week ago
- @CaterbyBarryB Just finished this, they are doing an online showing of it every day in July, thelbt.org/shows/nigel-sl… 2 weeks ago
- @CaterbyBarryB Fancy this book Barry, is it decent? 2 weeks ago
- @TheThrifter70 @mrmatt___ @Freddiewhite23 @BarryAnderson_ Hospital blue pal! What a day, unreal feeling when second… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Just signed up, I've not been doing enough running so this is just the boot I need, can't wait! twitter.com/WHWRace/status… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
Search my Blog
ULTRAmarathon Running Store
Category Archives: Video diary
I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today … Continue reading
I don’t really need to say anything about this, just watch it and share it around please
A few weeks ago I gave a presentation at the Jog Scotland conference as part of the Scottish Athletics awards evening. I presented this with Bryn Williams of my charity Wobbly Williams Here is a video from that day And … Continue reading
Distance was 129.2 mile and I’ve just been told that I am 16th in the world for overall distance (even ahead of Dean Karnazes) http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/treadmill.html Thanks to Cut Mustard TV for making the film!
This is 6 years old but still as moving and relevent as it was in 2005. Unfortunately Steve Jobs is still suffering from ill health, I wish him a full recovery.
This is Mark’s Story
Health & Fitness – It could just change your life…….