- @alexberesfordTV 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 1 month ago
- #NursesPay I have a friend who does admin at a private bank, that’s ADMIN and his bonus this year is £6,700 after t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @LondonMarathon porridge with banana every time 2 months ago
- Virtual @LondonMarathon entered and @RatRaceHQ Ultra Tour of Edinburgh, both in October, feels good to be training… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @santababy100 @StephenAbbott16 @gillquinn90 @ianbeattie1 @SixbyNico The deep fried Mars bar course was the best, we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
Search my Blog
ULTRAmarathon Running Store
Category Archives: Video diary
I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today … Continue reading
I don’t really need to say anything about this, just watch it and share it around please
A few weeks ago I gave a presentation at the Jog Scotland conference as part of the Scottish Athletics awards evening. I presented this with Bryn Williams of my charity Wobbly Williams Here is a video from that day And … Continue reading
Distance was 129.2 mile and I’ve just been told that I am 16th in the world for overall distance (even ahead of Dean Karnazes) http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/treadmill.html Thanks to Cut Mustard TV for making the film!
This is 6 years old but still as moving and relevent as it was in 2005. Unfortunately Steve Jobs is still suffering from ill health, I wish him a full recovery.
This is Mark’s Story
Health & Fitness – It could just change your life…….