- RT @maggiesedinburg: We are hosting our first live panel discussion tomorrow at 2pm Join BBC Scotmand journalist and broadcaster @StephenJ… 17 hours ago
- @run4thesights Well done Ali, in 2010 I only drank about five times in 9 months. Felt so good but was also running… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Thanks for delivering my daughter a jungle all of her own @crocusCoUk https://t.co/Qy0TfxTbfs 5 days ago
- RT @maggiesedinburg: “Your support on the phone has been life saving amidst a time of great uncertainty for me and my family.” We wanted to… 6 days ago
- He’s made a right arse of this eh! Laughing in disbelief twitter.com/mrmatt___/stat… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
Search my Blog
ULTRAmarathon Running Store
Tag Archives: runwithmark
A few weeks ago I gave a presentation at the Jog Scotland conference as part of the Scottish Athletics awards evening. I presented this with Bryn Williams of my charity Wobbly Williams Here is a video from that day And … Continue reading
I cant believe its been so long since my last post, life has been pretty hectic recently, I bought a house with my Girlfriend, it has been undergoing major renovation work, we are four months into it and still not … Continue reading
Distance was 129.2 mile and I’ve just been told that I am 16th in the world for overall distance (even ahead of Dean Karnazes) http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/treadmill.html Thanks to Cut Mustard TV for making the film!
Do you eat while reading? If so, you might have noticed the phenomenon I’ve noticed: sometimes you can eat an entire meal without even really tasting the food. This applies to a lot of things in our lives: we can … Continue reading
This is 6 years old but still as moving and relevent as it was in 2005. Unfortunately Steve Jobs is still suffering from ill health, I wish him a full recovery.